I have no pictures. Which is the only rotten part of this wonderful weekend. As is our new tradition, we began our weekend with some waffles hot off our new waffle iron!! Yee-ummm. And then we made our mad dash to Maxi's soccor practice. Maxi practiced passing and ended practice with a small game. He mostly runs with the crowd, but at the end finally caught on that he should try and kick the ball himself. He's a very non-aggressive person. We'll definately have to tweek the competitive spirit!! But it was all super cute. Afterwards we all played in the park-mostly climbing around in the trees. Our soccor park has terrific climbing trees.
Next, I went off to my monthly hair appointment. I had decided to become a brunette again, but alas, my Hairdresser-Kristen-would not do it. She said I'd hate her. So. I am still a blonde. heehee.
Next, we made our way to Max's bosses house for their annual party. The kids had a great time in their pool. We stayed till almost 9:00 pm. Then I made Max take me and the kids home. Then Max went back to play some more with the boys. This is a break-through for us-as Max NEVER socializes.
Now, we are just relaxing (Sunday) and Max is grilling some jalopeno chicken/bacon thingys. MMMMMMMMMMMMmmm. I'm starving which is why I'm not going to post any more.
Love and kisses from Cali,
Neika
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment